Paper or writing to be submitted must comply with the following restrictions:
- The manuscript has never been published in other media.
- Manuscripts published in this journal include writings on: policy, research, thoughts, review concepts/ theories, reviews of new books and other information relating to issues of the information technology field.
- Manuscripts must be submitted online through the journal website. The author must log in to submit the manuscript. For guidance on submitting a manuscript, see the online submission menu. Online registration is free.
- The maximum length of the manuscript is 20 pages, A4 (210 x 297 mm) in the format of the manuscript according to the template provided, including images, tables, does not contain appendices. The manuscript is written using Microsoft Word (.doc / .docx) with margin setting of top border of 4 cm, left 4 cm, right 3 cm, and bottom border of 3 cm.
- Title and keywords are written in Indonesian, while summary and abstract, must be written in Indonesian and English.
- Maximum number of title words is 12 words with the following provisions: Time News Roman (TNR) font type with font size of 12, single spaced, centered, bolded (Bold). If the title is too long, the editor has the right to edit the title without changing the meaning of the title, without the author's approval, when the manuscript will go to press.
- Author name is Time News Roman (TNR) font type with font size of 11 is bold, and affiliation is TNR (10), single spaced, centered
- Writing the title of the article is recommended to use Indonesian in accordance with Enhanced Spelling. If there are words in English, it is written in Italic format.
- Articles begin with Abstract. Abstract may not contain figures or tables, written in English and Indonesian. Title of English abstract in italics, Time News Roman (TNR) 12 font size, abstract must bolded with Time News Roman (TNR) font type and with font size of 12 and centered. Fill abstract right and left with Time News Roman (TNR) font type and font size of 10.
- Keywords contain four to eight words, separated by commas, flattened, Time News Roman (TNR) font type of 10 font size, Bold and single spaced letters. Keywords are chosen carefully, so they can reflect the concepts contained in the article and help increase the accessibility of the article in question.
- The body of the manuscript must follow the following rules:
- Written in one column format, flattened, Time News Roman (TNR) 11, space 1, each new paragraph comes in 5 tabs
- The systematic writing of the article must contain four main parts:
- Introduction, interestingly written, also supportive information about the research.
- Method contains materials and tools used in this study, the location and also length of time of the study. The selected statistics must be explained in detail, as well as ethical clearence by including the number from the ethics commission.
- Results and Discussion. Results must present data and information as a basic for drawing conclusions. The data can be in the form of pictures, graphics, photographs. In the discussion contains references that are used to explain the results obtained by analysis, interpretation, also to the synthesis, and may also display a comparison with other research results.
- The conclusions are written based on the results of the study. The writing must be concise and clear in just two or three sentences.
- Acknowledgments may be displayed after the conclusion by stating their roles and names without writing down the title
- References are placed at tail end with Vancouver style format using the Mendeley or End Note application. Minimum bibliography is 25, quoted from books or journals with a maximum publishing of 10 years. Reference must be taken from the first source 80%, and the second source 20%.
Examples for writing references:
- Theodoridou K, Vasilopoulou VA, Katsiaflaka A, Theodoridou MN, Roka V, Rachiotis G, et al. Association of treatment for bacterial meningitis with the development of sequelae. Intern J Infect Dis. 2013; 17 (9): e707-13.
- Zhang B, Kunde D, Tristram S. Haemophilus haemolyticus is infrequently misidentified as Haemophilus influenzae in diagnostic specimens in Australia. Microbiol Infect Dis. 2014; 80 (4): 272-3.
- Books and monographs
- Editor as Author
Nriagu J, editor. Encyclopedia of enviromental health. Michigan: Elsevier BV; 2011.
- Organization as Author
World Health Organization (WHO). Guideline: neonatal vitamin A supplementation. Geneva: WHO Press; 2011.
- Chapter in Book
Miller LG. Community-associated methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus. In: Weber JT, editor. Antimicrobial resistance. Beyond the breakpoint. Basel: Karger; 2010. p. 1–20.
- Conference Proceeding
Nicholai T. Homeopathy. Proceedings of the Workshop Alternative Medicines; 2011 November 30; Brussels Belgium. Belgium: ENVI; 2011.
- Journal Article from Internet
King P. Haemophilus influenzae and the lung (Haemophilus and the lung). Clin Transl Med. 2012;1:10 [cited 2015 August 15]. Available from: https://clintransmed.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/2001-1326-1-10.
- Supplementary File(s)
In the Supplementary Files, upload the following document:
- Ethics And Plagiarism Statement;
- Results Of Scans Of ethical approval/clearance letters from the Health Research Ethics Committee;
- Copyright Statement.
- Article Submission
Submit article and correspondence with the editorial board online. Register at http://ojs.poltekkes-medan.ac.id/pannmed/ and follow the guidelines.
References that don't comply with the rules will be rejected.
- Title Table is aligned, flattened left and right, goes under the title for the second sentence, bolded, Time News Roman (TNR) 11. Fill in Time News Roman (1 space). Title Image is centered. Images are allowed in color. Figures and tables are numbered using numbers. The description of the picture is in Time News Roman 9. The description of the picture in one line is centered, while the multi-lines are aligned right and left. Captions are placed after the images are related.
- Mathematical Equipments must be written clearly, numbered sequentially, and equipped with the required information.
- Quotations and References are written according to the IEEE standard (see template on the CESS website)
- The quotes are numbered in the formats , , , ... in the order in which it appear.
- Wikipedia, personal blogs, and non-scientific websites are not allowed.